KRISHNATHULSI COUGH SYRUP
For the fast relief of cough and cold… For the fast relief of cough and cold Krishnathulsi Cough Syrup is a trusted Ayurvedic proprietary medicine incorporating different proven herbs to treat all forms of cough and common colds without any side effects. Krishnathulsi Cough Syrup has a unique deliciously palatable mixture of herbs which effectively acts as an anti-tussive, anti-allergic and a demulcent mucolytic expectorant.
- Ocimum sanctum(Holy basil, Krishnathulsi )is used in cough, as an expectorant, as antipyretic, in bronchitis, and also has antimicrobial properties.
- Adhathoda vasica(Vasaka) is used in irritable cough, as an expectorant and as a broncho-dilator.
- Zingiber officinale(Ginger) is used in cough, as an expectorant and as an emollient.
- Solanum Surattense(Kantakari) is used in cough, as an expectorant, in reducing fever, in bronchitis and Pharyngitis.
- Syzygium aromaticum(Clove, Lavanga) is used in cough, as expectorant, as an emollient, as antibacterial , in fever and in bronchitis.
- Piper Nigrum(Pepper) is used in cough and fever.
- Piper longum(Pippali) is used in cough, as an expectorant, as an emollient, in fever and in bronchitis.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Yashtimadhu) is used in cough, bronchitis, fever, as a demulcent and expectorant.
- Trachyspermum Roxburghianum (Ajowan) is used in cough, bronchitis and also possesses antibiotic properties.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) is used in cough, as an expectorant, cooling agent and an antimicrobial agent.
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom, Ela) is used in cough, bronchitis and also as an expectorant.
- Apis Mellifica (Honey) is used in cough, sore throat, as an antibacterial agent, a demulcent and sweetening agent.
As directed by the physician or
Adults – 5 to 10ml of Krishnathulsi Cough Syrup to be taken 3 to 4 times a day.
Children- 2 to 5ml of Krishnathulsi Cough Syrup to be taken 3 to 4 times a day.