Description: Balamritam is a herbal preparation. It is widely used as a general tonic for children. It promotes growth, immunity and appetite in children. It is a fermented Ayurvedic product.
Uses of Balamritam:
- It improves strength, appetite and digestion.
- Also improves the body weight.
- Very good as a tonic for children and to prevent diseases.
- Improves immunity.
- Useful in recurrent cold, cough, rhinitis and fever
- Useful in digestion problems, eating problems in children.
- It is also used as a general tonic for all childhood complaints.
Dosage of Balamritam:
- For children above 5 years of age 10-20 ml once or twice daily according to age or as directed by the physician.
- For children below 5 years of age – 1- 5 ml, once or twice a day.
- If the child does not like the taste of the product, equal amount of lukewarm water can be added just before administration.
How long to use:
Based on doctor’s prescription, this medicine can be used for several months.